Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"Goodbye Bull" WOD

Although I write this blog, I want to take a moment to say thanks.  Tonight is my FINAL workout with my Minions of Fitness.  I want to express my deepest appreciation for being such a great group over the time we had.  I hope I made a difference in each and everyone's life?  I will remember you all.  Again, thank you guys.  Stay Fit!!



Warmup

80 "4 Count" Jumping Jacks

METCON

Run 1600m

30 Diamond Pushups

30 Squats

Swim 200m

Cash Out

ENJOY LIFE to it's Fullest!!


1 comment:

  1. Bull, its have been excellent working out you, I remember that day I joined crossfit I was wondering what kind of excercise to do and you welcomed me to your class, you have been good coach to me and other crossfitters you have made a very big difference in my fitness life. Surely we will miss you. We will remember you always, I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. Samuel

    ReplyDelete